Welcome To my Crochet Blog!

Here you will find my most recent as well as past projects, links to patterns and info about my favorite craft...CROCHET! Feel free to look around, make a comment and enjoy! Thanks for visiting and come back again! :)

Thursday, October 3, 2013

Lillith and Her Blanket

It's been awhile since I posted but I sure haven't stopped crocheting. Here you will see a recent photo of my now 7 month old granddaughter Lillith on her playpad/blanket I made her....


The blanket was not an actual pattern but made using Diagonal Stitch, which you can find very good directions for HERE. I used a bulky acrylic yarn so it would be thick for playing on hard floors.

I am nearly finished a crocheted sweater for my little Lillith. When I finish it completely, I will post about it. Thanks for reading and...

Crochet, Away!!



1 comment:

Naida said...

Sandy! How cute is Lillith! The blanket you made her is lovely. Happy Holidays!