Saturday, May 10, 2014

Back to the Beach

I am really into making the baby stuff. I made THIS pattern before....for Sydney for her birthday last year....in a larger size. I originally wanted to make this for Lillith and tried to adjust the pattern down but I adjusted it TOO much and it came out small. But it looks great on Cherish...

Peachy Pinafore

I used Bernat Softee Baby yarn that I had in my stash and a G hook. I alternated 2 different colors and just carried them along up the back rather than end off each row and have to weave in a lot of ends. I made up the hat myself and found a diaper cover pattern online which I changed a bit to match the pinafore....


I like that the pants have an elastic waistband...I don't care for drawstring pants for babies. This one is ready to sell!

I am working on a sacque made from sock yarn that is coming out terrific! And the baby snuggly is coming along, too. I should have enough things made soon to start my shop. I will be back real soon with more.

Crochet, Away!


No comments:

Twitter Timeline