The sleeves were crocheted separately, set in and sewed in by hand. The bucket hat is my own design based on the pattern stitch of the jacket. I had to go down 2 hook sizes from an E to a C to get the proper gauge. Although I used a fingering weight yarn it was probably a bit thicker than the baby yarn the pattern called for but it was nice yarn to work with. Just acrylic mill ends from JoAnn Fabrics, but it feels like cotton. I also made a bonnet style hat in case someone prefers that style.....
I couldn't model it on my doll because its a 6-12 mos size and it is just too big, but I think the photos show well. The name of the book I got the pattern from is Caron Baby Knits and Crochets -Book 534 in case you are curious and want to see if you can find it. I saw there was one that sold on Etsy awhile back...there may be more floating around. This set will also be listed in my soon-to-be Etsy shop.