Thursday, May 22, 2014

Sweater for Lillith

I was anxious to try adjusting the One Piece Wonder sweater from my previous post for a larger child since the pattern only goes up to 6 mos. I chose a worsted weight yarn (Red Heart With Love) and an I hook and this was the result....

Hot Pink Pullover

Its a very warm sweater so it wont be for now, but I am not even sure it will fit her yet, as I don't have her measurements. I am supposed to visit my kids next month so I will be able to try it on her. If it doesn't fit, not a problem....I'll just make her another one.

The only change I would make in any future pullovers would be to start with the back rather than the front so the seam is in the back. Still, I can't complain. It didn't take much figuring to change the design. I bet with a little more figuring I could make something like this for myself.

Crochet, Away!


Naida said...

Very nice! It does sound like it's fairly simple to adjust the pattern.

Sandra Roarty said...

Thanks, Naida!

Twitter Timeline