Monday, July 14, 2014

Lacy V Market Bag

I saw this bag on Pinterest (I seem to be finding a lot of things there). I needed a project to take with me to Boston to work on and I figured this would be perfect....


You can find the pattern HERE. It makes a nice BIG bag. I used Bernat Handicrafter Cotton in the "Nautical" colors of Ahoy and Seabreeze, Was an easy project and would make a great beach or project bag as well as market bag. Give it a try!

Hope everyone is enjoying their summer...or winter, depending on where you are on this little planet. I will be back soon with more projects.

Crochet, Away!

2 comments:

The Bookworm said...

Very nice! I'v made a few market bags in the past and they come in handy!

smr61754 said...

Thank you, Naida! I already started using this one for a project bag.

Twitter Timeline